The patented technology uses an interlocking joint that rotates to fasten parts in place.
A range of solutions are available and we can adapt to suit any application. Rotite can be produced in a vast range of materials and can be scaled to any size.
Space Saving read more
- Lower profile than traditional threaded fasteners
- No need to remove or add material to install
- Less space required for tightening
Time Saving read more
- Less rotation required compared to conventional fasteners
- Cannot over-tighten
- Intuitive, self locating design
Weight Saving read more
- Amount of fasteners can be reduced
- Replacing heavy, metallic fasteners with lighter materials
- Increasing strength of structures, allowing material reduction